Friday 20 June 2014

Day 350

Day 350;

I have got some more time to type about my obsessions which is Zelda or rather the Legend of Zelda, sure Zelda is beautiful but she's only a video game character and my other obsession of the moment at least is my obsession with my personal fitness which gads been an obsession since I got my new Wii fit game, the 30th of March, I still haven't missed a day to do my body test I wonder how long I can keep it up for.

But first up with the following




Ir's about the part which has them talking about Link speaking and it had me thinking "Excuse me Princess" just link link bellow.



Butt it has been yet another Tragic Day in England's camp in Rio, Roy may be thinking over his position I hope not but he might be.

First today it was Colombia getting a 2-1 victory against the Corte d'ivoire team.

But England lost they're second World Cup match today but this time it was against Luiz of Uruguay But if Italy win their next two matches and England win their Game against Costa Rica then they might get into the last 16 of this World Cup, the Score line was 0-1 to Luiz  Then Rooney managed to get back England back into the game with his first ever goal in a World Cup finals to get the score up to 1-1, then  it was a second goal to Luiz to make the score 1-2, to Uruguay. So it's up to Italy if England can stay in this World Cup.

Then lastly it aaas Japan VS Greece which was a game that pitted the 10 men of Greece against the 11 of Japan which ended as it started 0-0.

No comments:

Post a Comment