Wednesday 25 June 2014

Day 355

Day 355;

So it has ben day numbered 355 of my life, art least my documented life.

So hoe cool would iy be to get a complete history of my life on this, It's impossible now at least as my memory is terrible.

Like what I forgot what I was going to post for todays post;

But i know it had something to do with the Legend of Zelda, games that you have been obsessing over.

Ok... but i have some more information on the World Cup;

Ok, England bow out of the competition on 1 point as does Italy on 3, and 1 bad shoulder for the player that got bit by luis Suarez, apparently.

Meanwhile the the teams that progressed from that group were Uruguay, with mr nibbles at some other players throat, Suarez.  With 6 points and Costa Rica with 7 points.

But in the other two matches today both Greece and Columbia won the matches 2-1 the Greece over the Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivore), and then 4-1 to Columbia over Japan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment