Saturday 28 June 2014

Day 358

Day 358;

So today was a day without any World Cup football on it, luckily there was some tennis on instead,

But I would just like to state a congratulations to Allergy, as she managed to complete her course at her college. Her course was something to do with nursing.

Allergy and I played a bit of football today also but Allergy kept telling mr off for hitting the ball too hard,  which got me a bit frustrated not the fact that she was catching up with my score in the game although she attempted to cheat me out of a goal


So I have been playing The Legend of Zelda; a Link Between Worlds. earlier today but I have retrieved all of the pendants, Knowledge, Power and Courage. I have received the master sword also. So if I manage to keep to this ppace of dungeon completion I should have Hyrule's dungeons completed within the next 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment