Tuesday 17 June 2014

Day 347

Day 347;

So it is the day numbered 347 this day has been decidedly eventful without having to revert to the football.

As what happened tpo me today was I face planted the stairs while I was thinking about walking up the stairs  which left me with a title cur on the bridge of my nose, I realised as it gave off the sweet scent of my own blood. Later on I realised that there was a small chunk of skin missing from the top of my nose where the metal bar of my spectacles had dug into my nose.

But in football results for today their was the first nil, nil result in the compassion, but that was after the Germans demolished the Portuguese which wasn't as impressive as the was that the Dutch destroyed the spanish but the results were equivalent.

Results for todays World Cup Germany 4 Portugal 0; as I said it was not as impressive as the Germans only got 4 goals in the whole game the Dutch got their 4 goals in the second half, and in the German Game the Portuguese were left with 10 men on the pitch while they were left with the full complement of 11 from the first half If the German team wanted to equal the Dutch from the position that they had worked themselves into they should have carried on the momentum into the second half by scoring 3 more goals, to make it equal the number of  goals scored by both the Spanish and the Dutch as Portugal had a man sent off really early on in the game.

But then it was the dullest 90 minutes + stoppage time of football so far, with the first goalless draw of the tournament. It was between Iran and Nigeria.

But then for the final match of the day it was USA VS Ghana and it took 31 seconds for the USA to score they're first goal of this completion since then Ghana had the best of the chances at least up until they scored to make the score level at some time 80+ minutes, so the score was tied and USA got a corner kick and the USA player shot it into the penally area where the ball connected with a head of an American player and the ball soared into the net, to make the score 2-1 to the Americans..

No comments:

Post a Comment