Friday 10 June 2016

Day1079

Day 1079;

This day has been the 1079th day, so what have I done?

Breakfast: cerea, apple and banana.
Lunch:
Dinner: 
Drinks: 

Today I have been thinking about my game idea which I had from at least the 28th of January 2015, but I probably had the idea initially about a decade ago, if that short. period of time ago (meaning I probably had it initially a little bit before a decade, potentially 15+ years ago), As it it a fusion of two of the things that I really would have enjoyed to get more into out of my past.

The 2 things were MMORPG's and Parkour (Free Running) within my previous life, how it seems to me, I did the long jump and the 800m at sports day, I never was very good at the long  jump, as I was one of the shortest male students in my year,so I was one of the shortest 30 shortest males in a year of approximately 120 males; give or take a heap.

For at least year 7 /year 1for secondary school. as my probably longest jump back in those days was probably only slightly better than my current best jump.

Today I also went to the gym but I didn't get to go on the lateral trainer today, but my eyes were a lot better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment