Tuesday 28 June 2016

Day 1097

Day 1097:

Today the results iof the football went as I thought they would go, as the day before yesterday there was 3 games 1st game the home team won 2nd the away team won 3rd the home team won then yesterday there was 3 games where the away team won then the home team won then the away team won, so today 2 games the home team won then the away team won.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: I cannort remember.
Dinner: half a p9 inch pizza
Drinks” 2 400ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now in the Euro's today both the defending European champions got knocked out by the worst Italian team...   either ever or for the last 50 years 2-0, and England got knocked out of the tournament by an Icelandd team that were in their first tournament 1-2, thee equaliser came from just after the English had scored, and the second was because Joe  Hart can't stop a ball that he got his hands to, the ball just kept going through his arms.

Today  I also went to athletics, which was fun and I got a  vest to wear when I'm competing, in some more of my crippled athletics meetings. for my third  competition but it's my first proper  one, with my new classification for referral.

No comments:

Post a Comment