Sunday 26 June 2016

Day 1095 p2

Day 1095 (P2);

So yesterday/day 1095 I actually did more than actually watch the following:





Yesterday I have also gone to Boccia and that little thing that I go to afterwards, Boccia was funny yesterday as my teamI was winning 4-0 by the final end, I dropped, which may or may not have been as my team deserted me, 1 shot in the "final" end, so It was the time for another final end and the other player beat me by 4 shots to make the score end up as 5-4 to the other player.

But in the thing afterwards the was 3 girls Img,  Rose and Ami and at random intervals during the proceedings the three of them would huddle around Img and they would act as if they were comforting Img I  haven't got the slightest idea as to why but Img looked fine to me later on in the session, was looking suspect to me I couldn't read her face when she was looking at me, as if she was looking at me through rose tinted spectacles, I think that the correct terminology.

Then when I had gotten home I watched the Euro's the football competition not the currency:
Switzerland 1 - 1 (4 - 5) FT Poland
Wales 1 - 0 Northern Ireland
Croatia 0 - 1 Portugal

No comments:

Post a Comment