Monday 6 June 2016

Day 1075

Day 1075;

So today I have traveled to the opposite side of the country and I have watched Murray get beat again by Novak.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: peas, carrots, roasted potatoes, mashed potatoes, chicken and for pudding I ate two pastry typed things but one of them had some fruity centre.
Dinner: 1 cheese burger from McDonald's, half a pork pie and some ready salted Pringles.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of fizzy orange and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

Ok, but yesterday I remember playing a bit more of the way through of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, as I reached the part where *Spoiler Alert* Zelda Dies *End Spoiler* that plot development actually took me by surprise whether I hadn't got that far in the game before or whether I had just forgotten about it, but I'm thinking it's the former of the two options as if I had noticed that happens in this game I would have been seriously reconsidering the state of my favourite Zelda Game, with it being Majora's Mask, I know that one theory has it down as Links dead for the duration of that game but then the phantom hero from within Twilight Princess dispels that theory
.
Today I have traveled quite some distance in the car, which isn't my favourite activity; to say that I have put it mildly may be a slight understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment