Saturday 25 June 2016

Day 1094

Day 1094;

So today I was surprised by the results on the EU referendum.

Breakfast: Cereal and I'm thinking that I ate 1 piece of fruit but I can't remember what it was maybe it was a plum?
Lunch: spaghetti hoops on toast which was followed by a Belgium bun.
Dinner: 2 types of chicken followed by 2 types of potato, one sweet one crispy.

GB voted to say seE yoU later to to the EU, the poll had a decent turn out to vote and it remains in favour of an exit, but now Scotland as they voted in favour of a remain, as did Northern Ireland. But both England and Wales both voted with +50% and I have no problem with them leaving, but the thing is they'll want to be keeping the currency again won't they which might be fine if we were all in the EU still but now we are leaving the EU and they want to join it, they are going to have to get on board of the sinking ship called the Euro. But I don't really see how the shared currency  would work if they left GB anyway, as it is called the Great British Pound.

But if Northern Ireland would probably just reunification with the republic. Which I have no problem with either, it's just the next logical step.

No comments:

Post a Comment