Sunday 26 June 2016

Day 1095

Day 1095;

So today I learnt just how unfit I was, as in a sports hall I realised that I could only run across the width and back to my starting position 3 times before needing to stop and catch my breath.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: cheese toastie (cheese toasted sandwich)
Dinner: 3 sausages, peas, carrots and potato.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and 1 250ml mug of pear cider,
Snacks: 1 bowl of fruit I think it was peach and banana.


The 6 of the founding nations of the EU want Dave to call into motion article 50 immediately which I can't blame them fo. David Cameron is just wasting time and the British taxpayers money by keeping us in this exclusive club. Jeremy Corbyn is facing a vote of no confidence from some of his MP's but it was there membership that voted him in they probably knew he was a Euro sceptic when he was voted for by them so then that provides evidence of some Euro skeptic feeling in the Labour membership.So the results of this referendum should come as no surprise to the Labour membership.


But who should be the next GB PM? There are 2 options that I can see for the moment at least, They are Boris Johnson and Theresa May, as basically George Osborne/David.s chosen successor has gone off of the rails since the results have been tallied up.

No comments:

Post a Comment