Sunday 5 June 2016

Day 1074

Day 1074;

So it has been the day that I have mentioned above but today I have forgotten what I have eaten for the majority of my meals. As I wrote the following I was thinking about it  and this is wat I got...

Breakfast: cereal well I know I are something for breakfast but I cannot remember if I ate any banana, apple or grapes with it.
Lunch: cheese and salad-cream sandwich and I had a plate of danishes for my pudding.
Dinner” pea, carrots, jumbo sausages and tiramisu.
Drinks: 2 300ml of milk, 1 300ml mug of ginger ale, it tastes quite like ginger beer but it has a stronger kick to it, 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

It was Boccia practice today and me and D lost our first game But we won our second game, my tactic for beating the 2 girls worked, A on my end my tactic was to blast the white ball up to the other end so and then i would follow it up with another ball and the girls couldn’t get there bowls closer than the 6 of our balls so we had got the full house which was amazing. I wasn't even intending that but I knew that my team mate could judt hammer the balls up the other end of the course and he told mr to put the jack ball anywhere, so I did. 

But a song was really irritating me tonight, but I like the song. So anyway here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment