Tuesday 21 June 2016

Day 1090

Day 1090;

So today was disappointing from an England  football perspective.But I got some letters fromm the vote remain and vote leave sides of the referendum., which is on Thursday.

Breakfast: cereal and a bowl of fruit.
Lunch: macaroni cheesee.
Dinner: mini sausages, mini sausage rolls, mini scotch eggs  and grapes.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: 1 slice of sponge and raspberry cake and 1 wine gum.

Now today on Super Mario 3D Land I have just reached the final boss fight World 8-boss battle 2, as you should know you have 8 worlds to complete. now the first 2 worlds have 4 levels and a bosses castle then from world 3- world 7 you have 5 levels and a bosses castle  Then in  world 8 I completed the 5 levels and the bosses keep, just after Bowser is dropped into lava he is back he kidnaps Peach again so I have to get after him and it's world 8 level 6and there is one more final boss keep I think, As that was how far I got before my 3DS's battery ran low on me so I  decided to call it a day. so when I pick it up tomorrow I will just need 3 more big coins the it's my turn to save Peach one last time.

So the Welshies topped group B1 point ahead of the English  who were 1 point ahead of the team that is in 3ed spot with 4 points, but I'm thinking that Slovakia is looking pretty likely to progress as a best runner up team.

No comments:

Post a Comment