Wednesday 29 June 2016

Day 1098

Day 1098;

Today I had a hair cut then I went Skiing, now today I got a slight award for asking, well I got a price of  paper which the instructor, told me was to certify my asking competence.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and
Lunge: sandwich and a piece of cake.
Dinner: pasta bolognese.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of Milk, 2 399ml mugs of fruit  juice, 1 300ml mug of fruit squash and a few squirts of my Lucusade drink.
Snacks: 1 sausage roll, 1 Belgium bun, 3 wine gums.
.
Also today I have continued on from yesterdays  completing a level on "Hyrule Warriors: Legends" from yesterday but my 3DS's battery ran out. So whilst it was getting charged I went to play on Twilight Princess and to defeat the Safols (sp.), skeletons,you have to chop them up then blow them up, not chop them up and grind them into the floor by stamping on them as I was trying fruitlessly today, until I remembered that I must use bombs.

But then today at the skiing place I had fun on the pommel lift contraption, if you know the device that I am about to describe then please skip the following description.

A pommel lift is a contraption where you hold out an arm behind you then you crab the contraption as it comes a round and the device pulls you up the hill until you let go, or reach the top then you should let go otherwise it'll pull you back down the hill, but you don't need pulling to go down hill. it also has a small seat like contraption to go between  your legs.

As I attempted to get on it I had my left arm stretched out behind me I grabbed it with my left hand but I only just managed to grab it, so I attempted to fetch the seat with my right arm, also, in an attempt to drag the seat down to my backside but I failed at that, so I just had to cling hold of the pole to the top, which I managed. I didn't stack it today achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment