Thursday 9 June 2016

Day 1078

Day 1078;

On this day I have done a lot of walking., the eye doctor, not the optician, was acting like an OT for today as well.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: ham, cheese and mustard toasty.
Dinner:pasta Bolognese, raspberry pannacotta and chocolate trifle.
Snaks: chocolate thing and a slice of chocolate cake.
Drinks; 2 300 ml mugs of milk, 3 300mml mugs of fruit juice and a bottle of Luvoxzade sport orange.

Today I was first told that I have blue eyes, then I asked the person that told me  that what colour was my eyes because I knew that Allergy wouldn't agree with her. Then she came back and told me that my eyes were more of a grey with little flakes of green in. But that was after r she had pumped a small amount of rat poison into my eye lids, neck and a couple of the muscles in my right arm. Which makes it funny how I was called Rat on Monday, now that's over with lets fill myself with rat poisoning.


No comments:

Post a Comment