Tuesday 14 June 2016

Day 1083

Day 1083;

So today I have watched more of the Euro's  and I have ran around a bit and I have got myself a bit confused.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: macaroni cheese.
Dinner: spaghetti hoops and sausages on toast.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300mml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: a slice of chocolate cake.

Yesterday Mich asked me to get the washing in if it rained, as he had hung it out on the line. I went off and had a shower before noticing that it was raining so I came out of the shower and get dressed in some boxer shorts before going downstairs to check on the state of the washing, the back door was locked and I couldn't see the key anywhere, so I went upstairs and i contacted Tini asking for the location of the key, and to get more dressed. I had got my trousers on by the time that Tini messaged me back saying that the key was on the table, I thought of sending her a stroppy message back saying no it's not don't you think I'd have checked, but then I stopped myself and I put on my specs before going down a second time and I found them on the table, just as Tini had informed me. I went outside and I gathered up all of the items of washing from the line, and I took them all inside.I messaged Tini with my apologies for allowing to let the washing drenched.

As you probably know that the England Male team is doing terribly in the UEFA Euro's 2016 with only 1 point how ever the England Female team has been doing excellently in the qualification for the 2017 Euro's, as next year it is the Female Euro's and the English Women have now qualified with an immense score of 7-0.

But then today in the Euro's Southern Ireland (Republic of Ireland) managed to get a 1-1 score against Sweden, they were winning the game until they scored an own goal, and Italy managed to beat Belgium 2-0  which is kind of unexpected, at least if you were expectingBelgium to win as they have got a team that was the second favourite for the complete tournament, meanwhile Italy's manger was saying before the match  that it was the worst Italian team for 50 years. So don't be surprised if Italy win the competition now. 


Now just me running around a bit is ass I went to an athletic thing and then there was the thing that I got confused about . As Rose called me an orange and black striped cat, yes you got it, she called me tiger.

Well she actually said tome easy tiger, which I was thinking was something that Mary Jane Watson said to Peter Parker. But the chances of that being her reasoning behind sating that is astronomically huge, as we are just friends if that. by stating "easy tiger" as she did it suggests that I was getting over excited but then I wasn't realising that I was getting even the slightest bit excited, and neither did Mich. So that is one of the things that I am confused about.

No comments:

Post a Comment