Thursday 30 June 2016

Day 1099

Day 1099;

Breath of the Wild (BotW) looks so good, the FTSE top 100 snd the GBP ended today in almost exactly the place that they were before the vote to leave the EU, I know that I have just put 2 completely different points together.



Breakfast: cereal, banana and some go that orange coloured fruit but it's not onstage.
Lunch: I know that I ate something for lunch but I can't remember what.
Dinner: sausage, peas, carrots, potatoe and I'm thinking that I ate something for pudding but I cannot remember what.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit squash.
Snacks: 4 wine gums.

Today I have been to the gym also I played on Twilight Princess and Hyrule Warriors 3D I completed the Twilight Princess little off shot in the game, you know the one where you play as Lana, I haven't  taken up the Skyward Sword or the Ocarina of Time options in this version of the game yet, but I'm waiting for my 3DS to get charged up. In LoZ: TP I have completed the Arbiters grounds dungeon which I found the mini boss actually more challenging than the main boss (Stallord) as Stallord was a pussy cat,  Not literally, just the first time, when you have to destroy his spinal column you are just whirring around the edge of the rom jumping from side to side to avoid the projectiles  that Stallord spits at you also to jump over the spinners that are on the tracks and to take his head out, which was fun, easy but fun.

Scotland's hopes of remaining a member of the EU took a slight beating today, as there was a member of another country from inside the EU has just come out and said basically not a chance.

I was thinking of LOZ: BotW earlier but then I was thinking about Japan, as it's being made there, and when I was thinking about Japan that reminded me of that all of the currency and stock market figures that as they were always saying the pound is down agains  the dollar and the Japanese thingamajig has beed the one that has been remaining strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment