Wednesday 22 June 2016

Day 1091

Day 1090;

So today I had 4 football games to  watch one of the games result was shocking, and it leads to Italy playing Spain in the round of 16, which means that only 1 of them can reach the quarter finals.

Breakfast: cereal, mango, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
Lunch: I can't remember.
Dinner: mash cheese, meatballs and pasta, I think.
Drinks: 2 300ml of milk and 2 300ml of fruit juice.

today I completed the final level in Super Mario 3D Land, and It ended with Luigi getting himself captured by bowser, so I'm thinking that I should do that later.

But in the meantime I was playing Kid Icarus Uprising which was going fine until the game told me to Jump but I can't remember so there I was pressing all of the buttons and nothing happened, then something happened wich looked like a jump but then ,no, nothing would work.



No comments:

Post a Comment