Thursday 2 June 2016

Day 1071

Day 1071;

But so tonight I'm thinking that my PJ trousers are starting to get slightly small on me, they must have shrunk, as I know that I stopped growing a long time ago..

Breakfast: cereal, banana and grapes.
Lunch: crumpet and raspberry jam.
Dinner: carrots, peas, potatoes, pie and tiramisu.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

 Are the iron islands one of the 7 Kingdoms? As I have been thinking for a while now that the world of Westerious  actually matches up with the UK pretty nicely. The Wall- Hadrian's Wall then come a bit south and your got the North, South,East and West. then you've got the Midlands and Wales. But that is only 6 of the 7, which is when we come down to the Iron islands/Ireland, Ireland Iron land, Iron island.

No comments:

Post a Comment