Sunday 12 June 2016

Day 1081:

Day 1081:

Today England got their Euro campaign started as did the Welsh, 2-1 to the Welsh and 1-1 to the English, so you can  tell that the Welsh  are doing 3 times better than the English at this stage of the completion.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: sausage roll, bread, cottage cheese, potato salad and a Belgium bun.
Dinner: sausage, roast potatoes, peas, carrots and chocolate mousse thing.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

But today I had  some more Boccia practise, today it was some extra long and receptive Boccia practise. as I was thinking that Mr D had told us the last time that we played that a game should end after either 6 or 7 ends depending on how many people were playing, as the game started off with 2 players per team  so then the game should have lasted 7 ends,  but then people left the game which restricted us to 2 players so 6 ends, and we had finished our 6 ends with the score at 8-8, But we just kept playing,by we I mean she kept playing and I was just sitting there kicking or throwing the balls with little enthusiasm, and interest, so the score ended 16 - 8, to my opposition.

Then after that did dome more of the multi-sports thing,but then after that I couldn't go to hockey today as Tini was having her hair cut, but I saw Mr R14.  Today also, I can't remember anything else that happened to me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment