Friday 17 June 2016

Day 1086

Day 1084;

So today is the day, the day if England can beat the Welsh in a football match. Now it's just a game to see how humiliating the Welsh make it for the English.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: jam sandwich and a chocolate mousse.
Dinner: jumbo sausage, carrots, peas and new potatoes.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today I awoke and I sat up playing around on my computer for a while, I was looking at another little play throughs of LoZ: Breath of the Wild not the whole game but instead the first looks at the Nintendo E3 presentation demo.

I have some positive news on the Euro's (if you're supporting England that's) , as today was a day of firsts, as not only did England win a match the at Euro's, but thy did it for the first time, and they conceded a goal before they stated and they conceded a goal from a Bale free kick, which the English goalie should have saved. Then it was half time 0-1 to the Welsh, England had never before come from a goal behind to win a match in the euros Vardy was on or Kane  and Sturage was on for Sterling,  from the start and there was alsoo that young man, Rashford,  who was subbed on during the second half Vardy managed to ge a goal from an offside position but he was played onside by the head of a Welsh defender.  Then Sturage got England's second in the 92nd  minute of which I think is kind of poetic as England was denied a victory in the 92nd minute of the first game they played. Elsewhere in the Euros today those Geri's were held to  the first 0-0 draw with the Polish and Ukraine were beat by the Northern Irish 0-2 so come on Northern Ireland your next game is against the Geri's piece of cake, shouldn't it be? No but don't tell the Irish that, as they have goy yo walk over the Geri's.

England and Gerri's groups from website (just kick see more beneath Albania).
Group BPTSGPWDLGSGD
1
England4211031
2
Wales3210130
3
Slovakia3210130
4
Russia120112-1
Group CPTSGPWDLGSGD
1
Germany4211022
2
Poland4211011
3
Northern Ireland3210121
4
Ukraine020020-4

When I was younger I actually thought about becoming a priest, or any old member of the clergy, as u thought that all you have to do is tell everyone how worthless they are but then before you finish you have to say words to the effect of; but it's ok God loves you. But then I didn't like lying to anyone so that was my initial reason for not, a secondary reason was that I always got headaches when I was in churches. Now that I realise that touching up little boys is part of the job description I have realised that the job isn't for me, not in the slightest. I only had that idea as when I used to go off to my grandpa's home, that lived a way off from where I lived, he used to do some work for the small church that was by his home, as far as I could tell he wasn't religious he just enjoyed his wood work craft so he'd make stuff out of wood for the Church and anyone. When he was  younger he'd built that house that he Lived in, and he got us to scatter  his ashes somewhere wooded.

No comments:

Post a Comment