Saturday 18 June 2016

Day 1087

Day 1087;

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: Spaghetti hoops on toast followed by a combo of out of sate cheese cake and chocolate cakee.
Dinner: scampi, chips, peas and I’thinking that I ate something else with this but i cannot remember what.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 3300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now my shoulder my shoulder has been irritating me today, as yesterday just after I had finished watching England beat the Welsh, I went to the opticians, to pick up my new pair of specs. The whole world loss smaller to me now, and the picture is decidedly sharper. But the tale about the shoulder happened  on my walk to the opticians  as I was on the  down hill section  of  the walk so i was jogging down the hill and then Mich realised it was raining so he told me to stop and put on a coat. So I was attempting to stop and i tripped over my right foot,  I nobbled my left knee which made me limp for a couple of minutes, or more likely 1 minute, as i was stepping down with my left leg for about a minute to gather back composure with my left leg which I did. Then I did  notice a couple of scratches on my flesh and I felt some damage to my shoulder but it couldn’t be any more than a scratch, now could  it? So I  had got my Specs come home and I was getting into my bed clothes before I noticed my scratch it was quite the scratch, I had scraped off a few layers of my skin on my shoulder. So that was interesting showering this morning.

Today I completed Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, which was my first time of completing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment