Friday 29 August 2014

Day 420

Day 420;

So today was a day numbered 420, and basically a giant why has seemed to be wrote over this day,which is the easiest question to answer and the most complex at the same time .

I prefer the longer more complex and quite often more accurate answers, to be honest, but I still view the use of one word answers as acceptable within the correct context.

But words like pants, I know it's American for Trousers but every time I hear that word I think they are taking about some undergarments, the same as panties and underpants and so on, but today I what I would like to ask is, in actuality what are the purposes of undergarments/underwear? As I remember a while back going into in more detail what good does a bra do? And I couldn't find one from the practical perspective as within the long term if you're applying addition force to your restore tissue to keep it in place the breasts will gradually deteriorate from they're natural constancy, as what that means is the crests will be now need some more support to keep them up, as bra's are a solution to the problem that they create,

But why bra's, why have bras so popular within the modern framework of society?

I have a small probably insignificant observation, maybe it could be a way that women make themselves feel more desirable?

How?

I don't know ask a woman.

But now lets get back onto the point of pants. Ok well I can see why babies and the elderly wear nappies (in American that equals diapers I think) as they have dodgy bladders and the number 2 thing isn't too clever either.

But why does basically everybody else wear at least one of the two items of irrelevant, under normal day to day activities, clothing it just gives you more clothes to wash at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment