Wednesday 13 August 2014

Day 404

Day 404;

I also did a little athletics thing yesterday/day 403, but I decided that my yesterday's post was already too long, so I'm about to put it in this post as well followed up a piece of terrible news that I saw yesterday and heard this morning I think.


As I'm thinking that I saw saw on an email that Robin Williams final Instagram post was a post to his daughter Zelda, so I just have this tribute to Robin Williams which isn't really a tribute. But Robin Williams will be missed by the people that knew him, like Zelda. Flubber is probably my favourite film of his immense collection. But I know that my memories of the film will probably have got rose tinted in all the time since i saw it last, which must have been late 90's early 00's I couldn't stop myself laughing throughout.




Now there was also another notable death but this time it was a Mr JJ. Murphy, so if your unsure of whom it was I was also. He was to play Ser Denys Mallister character who is an elder member of the Night’s Watch, the men who guard the Wall in Westeros, who has commanded the Shadow Tower for 33 years and has been a candidate for Lord Commander. At this time, it is not known whether Murphy’s role will be recast or if his scenes will be rewritten.

He was cast to be in the forthcoming season but sadly he died 

No comments:

Post a Comment