Monday 11 August 2014

Day 402

Day 402;

Well I found out that Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) has got a load of songs, or rather parodies of other songs?

If you hadn't you can listen to them, if you want to, by clicking on this link.

Some of the music is good on that page and some of it isn't so,  from what I have listened to so far. But I think that the messages of the songs are accurate according their narrow but honest interpretation of the biblical scriptures, such a shame that they don't have any of the parts which include Unicorns or Other phantasmagoria from within the bible.

But today I had a very uncomfortable experience, as I got hugged by a tiny little cousin C, well he attempted to hug me at least, the last time we met he was still cautious when meeting me, as his Kat had only just told him off for afraid of me so he wasn't being openly terrified towards me. But I don't like touching people at the best of times, so no thank you little C.

But when we were driving off GD-R muttered a load of things to GM-N, but he muttered them quickly so I couldn't understand what he said, I like GD he is always great fun and he brews his own cider and this time he gave me a keg of the stuff it is such a shame that I am on medication at the moment so I couldn't have a mug of some. I should be off the medication in approximately 11 days, as it should run out by then I think. But the medication is doing nothing for me, from my perspective, Allergy did mention that my face seems to have got looser since taking the medication, as I was making more different facial expressions; but lets be honest here those responses are more likely to be as a result of the rat poison that I having pumped into my face to stop me eyes from closing all of the time.

To get to this GM + GD's house I had to go west, but not as far as the original singers of the bellow song, the Village People, but I believe that the bellow song is by a more appropriate band for the two persons that I have made the above statement about, as it is by the Pets Shop Boys and GM + GD are two very good pet owners, with them in the past owning many cats, many dogs, a donkey and many other different types of animals, of which I'm thinking even included slow worms, at one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment