Friday 15 August 2014

Day 406

Day 406;

So it has been the next day of my adventure, that everyone tends to call my life, which is probably the least adventurous thing that has ever been called an adventure.

So I had a pitifully dismal diet today as I only just had my 5 a day today, especially with my lunch today being at healthiest cheese sandwich at least probably my pudding which was basically a lump of chocolate, on cake. I know what I should have done with it; i should have given it to the starving children around the world, or at least one of them.

Also I saw another Magpie.

So In my head I was saying "Hello Mr Magpie hows your wife and children" and then I saluted, old habits die hard.

One for sorrow,
Two for Joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,

But I have to say that I only ever seem to see one at a time, so I'm a very sorrowful.



So are the founding fathers of the USA Christian? In short No, in long watch the above YouTube video's.

No comments:

Post a Comment