Tuesday 12 August 2014

Day 403

Day 403;

Now today was day number 403 and I have a question which is 'is it possible for a woman to touch her belly button with both of her elbows" it wouldn't have bothered me if I hadn't seen a YouTube video on the subject the other day.

Now just as I'm thinking yes obviously they can, well I can at least, true I may not be a woman, but then it hit me  don't have large breasts so that may be the reason that I can and women can't. So I searched the internet for an answer to the question, and if you'd guess I can't find the answer, but another page sprung to my attention, not as in it physically sprung out of the screen, I just mean I noticed it.

It was a page on how to Touch-a-Girl, well the thing that I do is generally poke someone if I have to get their attention, but I don't generally like doing that unless it's Allergy whose belly flab is fun to poke in actual fact anybody that has any flab is fun to poke, as long as they can see the brighter side of the situation and don 't sit on you afterwards, *cough*Wettam Eleets*cough*.

It's much like life in that respect, as you are always having to look on the bright side, 



Now back on the page of how your supposed to touch a girl it says you've got to be a gentleman and it has terms like chivalry well I hold doors open for for pretty much everyone that I meet when I get to a door. but I don't think that is exclusive enough to be classified as an act of chivalry.

But so the first step of the 22 is the act of maintaining eye contact which I found slightly confusing.

"If she likes you, she will either hold your gaze for a long time or pull away immediately. Either of these signs could mean that she likes you."

So any old woman on the street could want to touch you if your as funnily looking as me and then they may want to throttle me also, but the reason that they'd probably be looking at me is as I'm a one man freak show probably

No comments:

Post a Comment