Wednesday 27 August 2014

Day 418

Day 418;

So it is suddenly day number 418 and as with a lot of days I have forgot almost all that I have done let alone all that I have thought about.

I have been denied the opportunity to make some money by means of using Google Adsense due to the issue of Insufficient content,  well I can tell that they didn't actually look at my site/this blog, as I think that 416 days on the trot (in succession)should be enough content for you to get enough data about what this blog is about.

But I have watched this afternoon the X-Men: First Class, with Allergy,  but in X-Men: First Class it tell all why Xavier has to use a whee chair or his telekinetic powers to move around which took place around about 1963 but then by the end of the film he is stopped from walking by Magneto for deflecting the bullet from the woman's gun into Xavier's spinal column, but then in the first scene of the film X-Men: the Last Stand you see it say in the bottom of the screen it say 20 years earlier and within Xavier is walking whilst he was talking to Magneto and Jean Grey,  and I don't know when X-Men: the Last Stand is set to take place but I somehow do not think that it was set in the 1980's apart from the first scene that said on it 29 years ago, as Xavier was bald but he wasn't in X-Men: First Class. discrepancies in the time line.X-Men days of Future Past is said to have the majority of it jammed into a time period of slightly more the 10 years after First Class, but if Scott Summers and Jean Grey would have been recruited by Xavier about at that time in-order to make them some of Xavier's first students plus at the start of the Last Stand Jean was looking very young,, too young to have grown up into Jean within the 20 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment