Tuesday 19 August 2014

Day 410

Day 410;

Now on this day my medication was supposed to run output thanks to a technicality, which is that I have to be gradually weened off of them it looks like I am going to have to go throughout another box before they admit that they aren't working but fortunately they going to make the tablets that I have got now/3 of them last until tomorrow so it means I only have to take half of a tablet per each meal time instead of a whole tablet.

Robin Williams Legend of Zelda cameo;

Concept;

I have got an idea and it could just be wishful thinking but Robin Williams could be the mayor of Termina, in a game that takes place potentially many at least one generation before the Ocarina of Time and therefore before The Majoras Mask

So if his NPC could have a daughter called Zelda  as well It could be the Legend of Zelda; The two Zelda's Robin Williams could be the King of mirror Hyrule/the final resting place of the fourth piece of the Triforce/the black central piece but it has been seen on the Hylian shield, that is in Ocarina of Time, see the forth triangle on the bottom of the shield it could be the Termina piece of the Triforce, which could represent spectrum as the people of Termina have got loads of that.

Hylian shield

So the game that I'm proposing should go in-between  Minish Cap/Four Swords and Ocarina of time, but I also know that it is theorised that link is actually dead in Termina, when termina actually means ends in spanish according to this google translate page, but I thought it was she ends/finishes, as in ella termini la juego  (she ends the game) and the masculine version of the phrase would be el termino el juego (he ended the game) but I'd be a liar if I was to tell you that I was anything better the terrible at Spanis, even before the incident that had me making a Richard of myself on the internet.

But back onto the game idea as we all should know that he didn't die from his falling the opening sequence of  Majora's Mask as we all can meet him again in Twilight princess the heroes shade, didn't he /imply that Link was a descendent of his, which means that he hadn't only grown up since his exploits in Termina and he actually managed to find a woman of which he made some children with, but yesterday I remember stating that I think he got together with Malon which could explain his location of work for when you start the game working (at Ordon Ranch) from Lon Lon ranch just a couple of hundred years in the future but if I am correct about this fact the tale could be about why the Ocarina of Time shield, has the 4th piece of the Triforce is the only version of the Hylian shield has it on as the lord of the 4th piece of the Triforce/Robin father of Zelda protector of the missing link to make the triforce into a whole triangle, was was fatally wombed, or so it seemed to his daughter, when she rushes out of termini and accidentally bumps into Link. When Link was wandering around the lost woods as an adult many years before the hero of time was born as he was a Hylian knight when he stumbles across the great Deku tree and the great Deku Tree gets him lost in his woods to hopefully turn him into a Stalfos but then Link, of which is an ancestor of the hero of time. But he escapes with the help of elsa 2 by following her into Termina, before clock town is built you have some younger of the builders working along side of their parents to attempt to get the clock town completed, but you can travel further than you could, as if it's a new open world,  and within there is new dangers as well as new areas to visit, not just the 4 that were in MM game, I know I've still got loads of blanks to fill in but anyway it's a start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment