Thursday 21 August 2014

Day 412

Day 412;

So it’s been the second day in succession when I haven’t actually been able to get onto the internet for the majority of but fortunately i have been making notes. to put up here when I next get the opportunity.

So what have you actually been doing today?

Well that is simple as I have been to the gym and I have been writing up issue 1 (episode 1 or part 1) of Tom Time Stop I still haven’t decided what to do with it yet so it’s just a concept at the moment.

I have also been to the gym, but the rowing machine confused me slightly as it was upside down, not literally it was more as in the screen which has got the meters and the clock on was upside down, so I’m unsure of what level he usually has the rowing machine on but it was on level 10 already when I got on and I did 1000M in just under 6 minutes, I am unsure what that means.

Allergy said this funny comment which wasn’t supposed to be funny and her protests about it not being meant as a funny comment just made it more funny, As she stated "when I was younger. I always thought being an ice cream van man/woman would be a  cool job” my mind went off on a tangent when she had said that, as the tangent it went of on was one like a job in a an which the majority of the power produced by the engine is going directly to the freezers in the back, so I should think that it’ll be cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment