Sunday 3 August 2014

Day 394

Day 394;

So today was the day that I have numbered 394.

Despite it being that day it appears to have been an English success on the commonwealth medal table; With England topping the Medal table from Australia in second place. By 11 golds 13 silvers and 9 bronze,  and it ends tomorrow.

Wow I never thought that the country that I live in could run such a dominate show on some other countries turf. I know it's Scotland and it's in the UK, at the moment, but in a few weeks/months it is going to have a vote on independence, and I don't know which way they'll vote, but if they vote to get of this United Kingdom of Great Britain, I do not know what they'll call England and Wales instead of Great Britain? Not so Great Britain?

Which is only as Britain is this little island with England Scotland and Wales upon it. Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey are part of the "and it's United Kingdoms" which go onto the end of Great Britain.  The only part of this landmass that makes it Great is that it is all three of the countries on this small splinter of land combined together.

So if Scotland get it's independence, and please don't allow me to stop you as you should have already made your minds up potentially years ago, especially as you have voted a crazed independence monger into office in Scotland, I mean Mr Alex first minister of Scotland,  

No comments:

Post a Comment