Friday 8 August 2014

Day 399

Day 399;

So this morning I discovered something that I kind of did know but I also kind of didn't know.

Ok I'll start with the thing that I did know, it was that Allergy is a liar, now I state that as of course she's a liar she's a human, aren't the two terms interchangeable?

The second part is  the thing that I kind of didn't know and it's the fact that Allergy is a hipster,

What has brought on this new revelation?

Well it came up while she was forcing me to listen to some of her terrible music while I was eating my lunch, so she starts playing this music as she asks me who is it by so I sign one direction, and just she blows a gasket, saying that it's Olly Murrs not that terrible band that I just signed, as she never liked  that band, my thoughts were which is why you had one of there cal lenders for the other year, then Allergy starts fuming and some how it changes onto the subject of Justin Beaver and my thoughts were that she was also a fan girl of his also which she got even more stressed at me and went to get Tini to set me straight on the subjects as of which she agreed to do when she stated Justin Beavers name but then as soon as she mentioned one Direction she pulled out as she knows that Allergy was attempting to rewrite her own history by exclaiming that, and another thing that went towards that statement was that Tini had a few words with me afterwards stating that it was Emu that had the infatuation with Mt Beaver afterwards and not Allergy but she didn't comment on the state of things with the One Direction, now I know that absence of evidence cannot be used as evidence but silence can speak a thousand words and that silent response by Tini nay not have spoke 1000 words but it spoke just enoubth for me to get the hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment