Wednesday 20 August 2014

Day 411

Day 411;

So today I have been thinking about the Iron Man trilogy and my unexpected find that I’m so glad to have finally found.

First things first I’m sorry about the thing that has gone slightly wrong with my internet connection over the past few days the home hub has gone down the pan, well almost. It starts off by working but then it keeps being unresponsive to me, but not just me everybody using the hub.

So today I decided to be kind to Allergy and she decided to watch Iron Man 3, which completes the trilogy of Iron Man films that we have watched which is within my attempt to turn Allergy into less of a chav, but if Allergy is reading this blog post I would like to point out I said less of a chav because if you take a good honest look at yourself in the mirror you are about 50% no I’d say it’s more of 45% chavy. And that was highlighted by how you didn’t understand how Tony Stark could still be Iron Man without hid chest piece, which is the same way that Rodey is still War Machine, I know he’s got a new paint job and he has been rebranded so it’s Iron Patriot now but just lay the lame gimmick of a name off of him for a couple of moments, As the only reason that he originally had to make the thing that was in his chest was as a bomb had blown up which sent shrapnel, parts of the exploded bombs casing into his heart but then when the people that were going to use him realised that he was almost dead due to shrapnel perching his heart and the doctor that they had already kidnaped to help then made the first prototype of an electro magnet to stop the metallic shards from piercing Tony's heart which was powered by a big old battery now with that tech he decided to miniaturise it and put some radioactive isotopes in it to generate an awful lot of power for it, A bit like a battery for the magnet to pull the pieces of shrapnel away from the heart, but in the end of the 3rd film Tony gets the shrapnel removed from his chests he can get rid of the devices that have been keeping him alive, but with him saying "I am Iron Man” at the end he means that he will attempt to protect all of the citizens of his rock from anything that the government  isn’t capable of and there should be at least one more Iron Man film, as well as "Avengers 2: Age of Ultron” As we still have to see Rescue, which is be Tony’s girl friend, but she has a suit, just as Tony, War machine and the rest of the US military.

Now just my unexpected find is left for me to wrap up todays post , and it was my iPad that I found and where was it, nowhere if not almost literally under our noses the whole time but Allergy should have pretty much found it earlier today as she was looking for my phone in almost exact ally the same place as I found it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment