Thursday 14 August 2014

Day 405

Day 405;

today I have been to the gym and I have also noticed my age, it must be over taking me or I just haven't ever done any squats like I did today at the gym before... ever.

As today at the gym I had a go on the Smiths machine, it's like a machine for doing the clean and jerk on but you have to roll your hands either forwards or backwards to release it from the clip things and you have to do the opposite motion to reattach it to the bars, but needless to say I couldn't use the machine properly and my gym instructor got me to do squats on the machine by first putting a neck protector thingy across the bar and then he got me to squat, that was the only change in the routine this week so I'm wondering if doing that alien excursive this week is that made my back ache a little? As if I was an older man that I actually am? but I already know my actual age is incorrect especially with the approximately month that I spent my time on twice;it was really like De Ja Vu except from the first time it happened I died in the end, I'm still waiting for that to happen to me this time also, but it seems to have been averted for now at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment