Saturday 1 March 2014

Day 239

Day 239;

Wow today was a busy day on my blog, as I have had 28 page views on it but why?

I don't know, you only had the tragic story of the young Muslim girl that died on her wedding night and you covered the two potentially contradictory, with each other, biblical guidelines for having sexual intercourse.

But I have thought of some examples of when it used to happen where the woman may think that the husband is sinful, so therefore logically no sexual intercourse may take place unless the man wanted it, but then it can't as the wife thinks that it is sinful but then the man wants it, and then the chain repeats itself for a potential infinity.

So what would be the circumstances that you have thought of that could allow those events to take place?

If she was a rape victim of the man then back in the olden days rapists were forced to marry there victims Well the one that they're collared for at least.

By the term collared I meant arrested.

Which brings me onto the topic of the Monument Men which is another film by and staring Mr George Clooney. It was Mike, Alice and myself that went to the Cinema/Pictures/Flicks to see today. The film was a decent comedy pity that there was only 3 of us in the cinema tat thought it was, me., Mike and a third person who was sitting somewhere behind us. But I think I managed not to laugh at the too inappropriate parts/ when the British contingent or the French contingent died leaving a full American line up for the final mission when they leave a flag behind for the approaching Russians it's a US flag which Ali thought it wasn't very diplomatic in light of the people who died. But it may have been based on a rue story but that was probably about it and pretty much none of daft/heroic shenanigans that they got up to in the film did they get up to in reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment