Sunday 23 March 2014

Day 261

Day 261;

So it has been day 261.

I think they'll have got that from the title.

Ok.

Now just get on with the shenanigans about today.

Ok,

Is Ok all you can type? 

Ok... no it's not  but today I went to watch a football match the team that I support were loosing 1-0 by half time and then a little amount of time into the second half of the game they  opposition scored again making the score 2-0 to the opposition. now the game was looking lost 74 minutes played I think and then one of the team that I supports players scored making the score line 2-1. Then finally the team that I support came alive, and there was one controversial substitution by the team that I supports managers he subbed off a player that had been integral for the goal, but so the chant "you don't know what your doing" could bee heard come from some of my fellow supporters. But then within the next 10 minuets of the game the team that I support scored a second goal levelling the game at 2-2, by the final whistle. So it was a Draw making it a run of 3 games unbeaten. at least 3 home games unbeaten,  But the team that I support played terribly for the majority of the game but they managed to pull themselves together within the last 25 or s many minutes to scrape a point from a the jaws of defeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment