Wednesday 12 March 2014

Day 250

Day 250;

Now it had been a day, yesterday.

I'm sorry for the delay I had got another story wrote up for yesterday but my PC froze so I had to remember what I had wrote about yesterday which I think I should inform you (good?) people that I wasn't very successful in the task, of remembering.

But I can remember that there was 2 wheelchair curling matches of which team GB had to face yesterday and one was against Finland they hadn't won any of their former matches and they haven't won any of their matches since but they managed to sportingly slaughter team GB the final score was 13-4 to Finland. But there was me thinking that the games were supposed to be getting easier since they played the favourites in the first match and they avoided suffering an as spectacular defeat as they managed to 3 to Canada's 6.

But thankfully for they they managed to build on the defeat and they got a victory in the evening match which was against Slovene.

But elsewhere in the Olympic park as Kelly Gallagher the winner of team GB's only ever gold medal on snow and Jade Etherington the most decorated team GB athlete from these winter games with one silver and one bronze, Kelly DNF in her race but Jade did she qualified in 4th place of five places but there is two parts of the combined which were supposed to run one after another, but the second discipline which was supposed to follow it was postponed but I have got another surprise... it is that only three of the competitors actually qualified for the postponed medal competition as two of the competitors got disqualified which was the Russian that was in 2nd place and the Australian that was in 3rd position which brings Jade up to 2nd and the American into the final medal spot, so discounting any disqualifications Jade has her forth medal in the proverbial bag 

No comments:

Post a Comment