Thursday 27 March 2014

Day 265

Day 265;

So today was a tragic day, as I missed my gym appointment.

Why?

I don't know but apparently Tini woke me up this morning and I had a bad head ache.

Apparently?

Yes I don't remember anything before Tini hammered on the door so I got out of bed to find out and I did have an unusually high level of headache seeing as I had just gotten up, my usual level of headache is just like the little noise of static that you get when you put a television on hibernate annoying but you can deal with it simply enough but the level it has been on now since then is a more intense version with the little high pitched sounding note from at the beginning of your switching it on every so often, which makes it more painful obviously but other than that not much,

But what about the time scale that you have forgotten?

I don't know as I have forgotten but it's seriously disappointing as the gym is usually the highlight of my week. But I should hopefully get back to it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment