Wednesday 26 March 2014

Day 264

Day 264;

So today wasn’t an ordinary day, as I went to London.

I spent the morning pulling Mich around, then I went into hospital and when I got out he spent the last part of my day out pushing me around the streets of big old London city, or Londinium if you’re a Roman, who used it as a major commercial centre for the Roman empire however the name, Londinium, is thought to predate the Romans and possibly even the Celts.

Now the reason I went to London was to get my self checked out for some anaesthetic thing that I am going to be sedated under some other time, anyway I got some of my blood taken, for testing, so I was sitting there with my sleeve rolled up and then the doctor carefully got a needle from beside of her and she used a piece of cotton wool to dab at my arm where the incision was going to be made then she stabbed the needle into my arm you know where the skin is weakest in the elbow crease, and the doc got three small tubes and put them inside of the needle in order to get my blood into them one after the other. It was fun watching the blood rush out of my arm and into the capsules.

But I just wanted to end this on a religious shenanigans part.

As a few of could know that before Fred Phelps died he was excommunicated from the church that he built that seems preposterous to me at first but then I remembered some of the false prophecies that he has preached over the years of his life like the one about the world that was going to end a couple of years back and it hasn’t and the one about him and his followers that none shall die as the rapture is going to come before they’re dead and he could have become even more delirious on his death bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment