Sunday 30 March 2014

Day 268

Day 268;

 Well today has been almost as forgettable as yesterday.

I have been called Xenophobic, today for questioning some of the flaws in Islam.

Like this one;

Who’s to blame for my lack of belief, me or Allah? As in the Qur’an 6:12 says that it is my fault, as I have "lost my soul" but then in 10:100 it says it's Allah's fault as "no soul can believe except by the will of Allah".

But what does xenophobic mean?

xenophobic
zɛnəˈfəʊbɪk/
adjective
adjective: xenophobic
  1. 1.
    having or showing an intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries
 
How was I showing any form of dislike towards anyone let alone anyone from another country, Islam is a religion not a state, it is true that he might have come from abroad but it's the religion that I was questioning not his ethninticity.


No comments:

Post a Comment