Sunday 2 March 2014

Day 240

Day 240;

So another day of my life has rushed past me in an almost boring fashion.

Son what did you do today?

As if you don't already know... I have been at my aunts new home, it's only a 20 minute, or however long it took us to get there, drive away from my home which is strange as she never used to live so close in actual fact her old job had her in a different country.

Ok so it wasn't a social move it was a business move?

Yes and no, yes it wasn't a social move and no it wasn't as part of her business plan as she works in Universities.

I have no clue in the nature of my helpfulness all I know is that I was called helpful for going with them.

Instead of going with them I would have preferred to have stayed at home and got my episode 7 of the Sunday Savage completed but I'm guessing that it is going to have to wait another week at least and I should really take this opportunity to  make some of the animations better and I should just make the whole thing look better, so that is my mission for the next seven days, make my YouTube project astatically better.

No comments:

Post a Comment