Thursday 20 March 2014

Day 258

Day 258;

So it has been day 258...

Yes we all know. 

Good, now what I was about to type was that I have been to the gym today,

So how quick did you manage today?

I only got up to a little shy of 15 today.

Why? Slacker.

This week it couldn’t be avoided.

Yeah, sure it was unavoidable

But it really was.

Prove it. 

Ok, it started with the fact that there was no usual PT for me this week; instead he’d been replaced by a more stressed out woman person, but she wanted me to travel at only 5 but that has got to be slower than walking pace, so then as soon as I got up to 10 for the first time  she immediately told me to slow down and then she made me run differently so the third time, about, that I got up to 10 she allowed me to stay at that speed. I know what I should have done, I should have put the resistance up to 10 or something like that, instead of having it at the usual of 3. Bur then I only managed to get on 3 pieces of Gym equipment today as well/ I didn’t do enough to even break a sweat.

Oh disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment