Wednesday 19 March 2014

Day 257

Day 257;

So today I have watched a football match, a proper football match without the American part, also without the striking resemblance to rugby football.

But also today I watched 5 DC comics films starting with Catwoman (staring Halle Berry), then moving onto the Dark Knight trilogy and finally ending up on the Man of Steel (I Mean the film not an/the actual Man of Steel else that would be latté awkward to explain).

But back to the proper football match that I saw. The score was 1-0 to the team that I support. Which means that the team that I supported won, which must be a first time this year that they have actually won a match, the team has managed not to loose, a match so far this year as I think that it was last week that they didn’t loose the match they just didn’t win, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment