Tuesday 4 March 2014

Day 242

Day 242;

t is the day that started the new era. Algey shot down my idea of  getting a furless/hairless dog with her agreement with Tini that they are ugly.

May I please remind you this is the same girl that used to like Chihuahua's and now likes Pug's,  Both of which are breeds of dogs that I don't really associate with having much fur. Probably as the Pug dog breed has shed pretty much all of it's hair before I get to see any of them.

But I thought that one of my friends had a Pug the last time that I went around his home at least, which was many years ago, and then some (approximately 10 years ago).


But I could be wrong, it wouldn't be unheard of.

Noe just as Algey was reading through the specification for the Pug dog and then she stated that the dog is her perfect match except the parts which stated that the dog snots and shenanigans like that which she addethat it's a perfect pet for me also as I do all of those things.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment