Saturday 8 March 2014

Day 246

Day 246;

 So it is the day after being told that I was anti-religion, and I have just noticed I haven't told you why I took exception to that statement.

But not to worry I shall in today's,

As if they were worried.

I took exception to her statement as she included within it the statement that I have got this blog to insult everyone that doesn't agree with me on the fact that there is next none within the foundational documents of the main modern-day religious texts which where were thousands of  years ago, sorry Islam I forgot about you but I have heard some Muslims call that the Torah validates the Quran when it does no such thing it's obvious that the persons writing it or Mohammed regurgitate some swill that he heard the local preacher cough up which is why he had so many errors within his retelling,

But even I include that, observation, within my insults to the religious that would still only be two that I can remember insulting not all, Where have I insulted Sikhs, Hindu or even the Jedi?

The Winter Paralympics opened today, so I have got a schedule of television to watch, for the next I don't know 11 I think days,

No comments:

Post a Comment