Friday 21 March 2014

Day 259


Day 259;

 

So today I had a little nap, I’m thinking.

 

Well the nap, was in the hospital today after I had taken two little capsules of ‘K’ or potassium. Then after a little time I had some other chemicals injected into my arm. It was all fun stuff, then after mine and Mich’s 2.5 hour long brisk walk around London we only covered about 5 miles, so Mich said, of ground so that speed equalled an average speed of approximately 1 mile in ½ an hour/2 mph the reason why I’m stating that it was only in 2.5 hours instead of 3 as we had a break of 3 hours in between the pre-operation shenanigans and the actual operation which had me laying down while they bombarded my head with radiation so they could see inside of my head and as a bonus they gave me a CT scan, and just to let the concerned readers of my blog know.

 

Concerned? Why would my of your Readers be concerned?

 

I don’t know, but it could be that your least favourite Savage could now have a glow in the dark head, or perhaps it was more on the point of why was it only 2.5 of the potential 3 hours that I did the approximately 5 mile trip, which was because I had to get back to the proceedings 0.5 an hour before the radiation scans and but the thing is that we could have actually been slightly late back for that I don’t know but what I do know is that the department for this thing was running late,  and just we had to eat out lunches first,, so that should make up for any of the discrepancies in timings.

No comments:

Post a Comment