Thursday 6 March 2014

Day 244


Day 244;

So today it’s the turn of the day I have numbered 244.

Today was another gym day today, on the cross trainer I didn’t manage to get up to my quickest speed of somewhere over 20, in fact I only managed a pitiful 15 point something as a quickest speed. But this time no excuses for my lackadaisical performance I just wasn’t quick enough, I know that that could class to some as an excuses but I meant it only as a fact.

Also at the gym today I got a free goodie bag type thing which had the text; 1 life, wrote on it (so it’s obliviously not by a Christian, or any other religious, organisation as isn’t there a loop hole within religions which state you have at least one more life after this one which lasts forever and sounds pretty boring to me, unless your in a religion which believes in reincarnation which means that there should be perpetual balance in the world of creatures dying and being born which is very tricky to prove or disprove).

In my 1 life bag I got a car windscreen scraper, a towel, a drink bottle and a pair of head phones but only one of the ear pieces actually worked so I could say it was half decent the other half rather wasn’t.


Now just the football scores for  the British home nations were favourable from a British perspective you have to go to northern Ireland  which is part of Great Britain (and Northern Ireland) until you could celebrate anything other than a victory for any of the British teams as they got a 0-0 draw against Cyprus, so the complete list of results were as follows:

England 1-0 Denmark
Wales 3-1 Iceland
Poland 0-1 Scotland
Cyprus 0-0 N Ireland

So it's a massive congratulations to the welsh for making a proverbial mince meat out of  Iceland.

No comments:

Post a Comment