Saturday 15 March 2014

Day 253

Day 253;

So today in the winter Paralympics I saw Jade have a gallant effort for gold when she made up all but slightly over half a second on the race leader which gave her, her 3rd silver medal of these games, her 4th medal from 4 races, Now I would like to see her get medal number 5 in two days from me typing this but in only one day from when you can first see this, in her 5th and final event and will it be a gold, for the most prolific skier in this the best ski team that team GB has put together,

The best...? I’m not sure that they could beat the team GB able bodied skiers in the disciplines that they won their awards at, but it’d be interesting to se in a match up who would come out best. 

Well I meant the most accomplished, within a Winter Olympic/Paralympic campaign year.

Better.

Along side of the greatest (most accomplished) Team GB Winter athlete in Miss Jade Etherington there is also the first GB athlete to ever get gold medal on the snow at the Winter Olympics/Paralympics one Miss Kelly Gallagher and the finally it’s the youngest of team GB’s athletes the GB flag bearer for the opening ceremony the one they call Miss Millie Knight, so lets see if team GB can win the podium with as 1 2 3 for the three mentioned GB athletes?
 
I don’t know buy how awesome would that be, to see 3 British athletes on that podium?

Immensely awesome,   
So go on Jade, and your guide, Caroline.
So go on Kelly, and your guide, Charlotte.
So go on Millie, and your guide, Jennifer.

Also go on Anna Turney, but as you’re a sit skier so you don’t have a guide but if you manage to get a medal on the final day of competition as well as the 3 mentioned previously the four of you would be the 4 new, and actually real, British Goddess of snow.

But then tomorrow/today/the day that is set to be posted Team GB have a lot of hopes for this day in competition well actually the same amount but it seems like more as they have got the curling team in action again will team GB manage to pull off a David and slay the Goliath? I’m sorry I know it’s a terrible pun, well what you expect it’s a biblical pun.

So go in team GB curling.

But then it’s later on this day that Mr James Whitley, Mr Mick Brennam and Mr Ben Sneesby, each have they’re eyes on medals before this morning. I would actually like to be there competing with you people out there on the snow but I don't really know how to even get myself selected, plus I haven't actually been on skis since my last trip to Austria, Kitzbuel, before the accident that turned my life almost inside out, which was almost 8 years ago. So I don't know if I can ski anymore, but I am going to hazard a guess at the point that I can as it may have been a head injury that I sustained but I can still skate outside on my inline skates (like ice skates but they have 4 wheels on instead of metal blades).
 
So go on James,
So go on Mick, yes you and your Mono-Ski,
So go on Ben,
 
That brings up another point about the Paralympics Winter, why aren't there any ice skating? As there was in the Olympics Winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment