Wednesday 26 February 2014

Day 236

Day 236;

So today has been the day numbered 238 by me.

Yes, I think we know that, already.

Ok, I know your part of me and all that jazz , but how stupid are you if you only think that.

The answer to that question is as you know, very. 

 Ok so should I get on with the main topic now?

Which one the topic about how your favourite Football team lost 1-0 today?

No not that news, I mean the one about me on my roller blades today.

Oh, you mean that you staked it when you were standing still

Yes.

Fine.... go ahead.

Ok well, I was standing upright while I was in my roller blades and I had stopped outside the backdoor of my home, I fell forwards and Mike rushed outside to “help” with what I am still unsure of but I am confused with the reason for me falling and of my reasons for me not trying to stop me falling as I have vivid memories of me attempting to stay stood up when ever I was about to fall, in the local skate park, it was like my mind had been blanked for that instance.

I didn't shatter any of my teeth in the progress which surprised Tina. My teeth are in about the same condition as they where before the previously mentioned occurrence. So I only bashed my left knee and my chin. I also bit my lip, but that cased me to have a mouth full of blood and my teeth were being a bit irritating, So I brushed my teeth and I drank a mug of milk,

No comments:

Post a Comment