Friday 14 February 2014

Day 224

Day 224;

So today was 224, which means that I embarked on my diary witting project 224 days ago. I haven't counted how many preposterous ideas I have had in the mean time, with the majority of them being forgot shortly after having them.

Like I had an idea when I stated to write this blogpost but I have subsequently forgotten it but I know that it wasn't  the squishy frog idea I had after I was thinking about how floppy bird has been removed from the "app store" (or the "application shop") which I am not surprised of.

Plus the graphics were blatantly pilfered from the Mario games with a couple of minor changes to some of them.
You should be able to hear the debate between Matt Dillahunty and Ray Comfort by clicking on the below link, it was going to be embedded within the page but I realise that the majority of you people probably don't want to hear Mr Ray Comfort be figuratively nailed to the cross alongside of his magical Imaginary friend.
Please enjoy if it's not too painful. how face palm-inly painful is this? please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment