Friday 7 February 2014

Day 217

Day 217;

I am thinking that I have managed to pin my head around the reason why I think that the two women/girls look similar It could be something to do within blood lines as I was thinking that if she was of Scottish parents also like the woman that I knew from college it could potentially explain the similar facial characteristic and the fact that everyone that was in the gym at the facial characteristic was more pronounced and other differences was that she had a shorter more round face than my friend.

I sometimes wish that their was more to say than just  friends but I am guessing that I probably won't be seeing very many more of her, ever, pretty much like all of my past friends, now a days.

But mow finally I'm about to state some of the things that I have to done today; which was shenanigans like attempting to reminisce over long dead memories.Looking up what is in the cinema for tomorrow, and I saw Robocop on the cinema's website and mike said absolutely to me that we both do not want to watch that film, But then when someone asked me about which of the films I would like to watch I know what I did show them Robocop as it was the one of the only things on tomorrow that fitted into the time frame that we had allocated to us that I could say that I wanted to watch.

Watching Mike backtrack was humorous so now he would actually like to see it. I think he has watched the original version, I don't think I have.But nothing is decided yet. So it seems more likely that I shall be sat at home still making The Sunday Savage for the following Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment